Hello Hunnies, My name is Shannon and welcome to Sundays blog. Today I am switching it up from my normal beauty blogs to something more personal because I feel like you should always get to know who you support you know haha and by the way thank you for everyone who supports me means so much to me. If you have a blog then make sure you link it below or like this blog and I will go have a nosey and follow because I definitely want to read some of your blogs anyway lets get into it because I have 30 questions to answer haha.
- What is your middle name? My middle name is Louise, I am not quite sure why my mum chose it haha but all my sisters have the same middle name soo probably why.
- What is your favourite colour? As I have grown my favourite colour has been red.
- Who was your first best friend? My very first best friend would have to be a girl called Demi as far as I remember, is she my best friend now? no however we are still good friends.
- How tall are you? I am 5 foot 1, I am pretty small.
- Cats or dogs? Cats are cute! But I am more of a dog person myself, I have grown up with them my mum never really had cats she has always had dogs.
- Funniest moment throughout school? I have had a lot of funny moments throughout school but one what pops to mind first is a time through secondary me and my friend where in the shower part of the changing rooms and she kicked me so I pushed her not realizing how far back she will go and she hit the shower button and the shower turned on soaked her, her phone, her clothes everything and she stood there in shock and we had dance and she didn’t talk to me for the whole day and I still remember her sitting on the chairs in dance with soaked hair.
- How many countries have you visited? I have visited one country but I have traveled around that country which is Spain.
- Are you in/gone to college? I did use to go to college, I went for 1 year and then moved on but I am going back this year.
- What was your favourite/worst subject in school? My favourite would be English and my worst would be PE (physical education) just because of my confidence in school.
- Favorite drink? My favorite drink is coke, when I was 2 year old I got addicted to it and if my mum or dad didn’t give me a bottle of coke I would kick of and in the result of that all my front teeth rotted and now I have embarrassing photos haha.
- What is your favorite animal? Without a doubt a Lion/tiger.
- What is your favorite perfume? My favourite perfume is the Chanel N5 L’Eau spray such a stunning scent.
- Tea or coffee? I don’t like hot drinks apart from hot chocolate but I do like a iced frappee.
- What would you name your children? So me and my partner haven’t actually decided but I would like to name my boy Elijah and my girl Isla-Rose but who knows.
- What sports do you/have you played? I am not a sport person, but I use to love the gym even though that isn’t a sport haha well done Shan.
- What is your favourite book? I don’t read books but as a kid I use to be a bookworm and my favorite author was Micheal Morpurgo.
- What is some of your favorite youtubers? Now I am going to do a whole blog post about this because girl or boy I have your back you know and if your wanting some new youtubers to watch I am going to introduce you to some of my favorites and hopefully you get to watch someone who you haven’t come across yet but my top favorite youtuber as of now is Imogenation she is just so down to earth and I love her videos!
- What is your favorite movie? I am more of a series kind of girl but the movie brotherhood you got watch! Love that movie.
- Are you single or taken? I am in a relationship.
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date? Well, because I have been with the same lad since I was 15 and now I am 18 so my first thought would be cuddles in bed watching a movie or something but I suppose you wouldn’t do that on your first date so my ideal first date would be get yourself dressed up, glam and head to a fancy restaurant just use two and get to know each other.
- How many boyfriends have you had? I have only had one serious relationship, like I said since I was 15. I have had other ‘boyfriends’ but looking back I just wouldn’t class them as a boyfriend or a relationship just because it wasn’t as serious.
- Favorite memory of childhood? I actually don’t know, my childhood is pretty blurry to me but as far as I can remember the holidays I had with my nana and granddad.
- Do you speak to any different languages and how well? No I don’t speak any other languages, I got taught french but I am not fluent however I think it will be fun to try out a new language.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes I do, I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Although, I haven’t got one sibling what’s both my mum and dad child if that makes sense.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? It changes all the time, but if I could describe to you would be a pair of mom jeans distressed and a nice little crop top and a pair of converse or trainers.
- What is your favorite restaurant? I don’t know if it technically a restaurant but let’s just say it is and it would be Toby Carvery. I think it’s an England thing, basically a Carvery of Sunday dinner.
- What are some of your favorite TV shows? I don’t really watch TV, but two shows would be Geordie Shore and Just Tattoo Of Us.
- PC or Mac? I would probably prefer Mac.
- What phone do you have? I prefer an I Phone, but when I was due for upgrade there didn’t have any of the Iphones I wanted so I changed too the Samsung S7.
- Tell us one of your bad habits? Thinking of it I actually have quite a lot haha but worst bad habit would be reading messaging and forgetting to reply and I look so rude haha.
So that concludes the whole Q&A, Well done if you stayed til the end haha. I actually really enjoyed doing it and I am definitely going to be doing more. So if you got any questions you want to be answered leave a comment down below or tweet me and my username is @shannonburdon17
So if you want to do this tag click here for all the questions.
Remember 3 blog posts this week the extra blog would be on Tuesday at 6PM UK Time. Apart from that, blog posts up every Sunday 6PM UK Time and Thursday 7PM UK Time. So remember to like this blog and follow to keep updated.
Goodbye for now.